Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Week 34 - Kosovo

 love these kids and they finally love me back ;) I can tell I've been here a while b/c I am watchin' them grow upp!

the big day!!! <3 <3 
 Elder hydrick baptized them
 

Hej si jeni! s'kom shume kohe por kam pas nje jave e mrekullueshme edhe duhet te tregoj! 
Oh and first of all dad.. happy father's day! Thanks so much for everything you've done for me and all your kids; all your sacrifices/ love/ support/ corny jokes. etc. You the best, thought of you yesterday! Esp. as I was reading in Enos 1:3.

Okay, amazing week because we had two beautiful baptisms (&confirmations)!! Ah V and Gj are absolutely incredible and I love them so much and you guys have to meet them because they are family. 

Today; p-day, went back to Valbona and it was soo different i.e. no snow/ snowball fights.
 
The family reunion sounds so awesome. And Rexburg! </3 aw good times. 
Man, of course soo much more happened but noo time and gonna send pics.
But I mentioned the highlight of the week, the beautiful baptism, and that's the most important event that happened by far! I gave a talk at it- on baptism- by the way.

Love you allll! Klm!! <3 
Motra Rajlli :) <3 


p-day w/ the district and some member friends


remember when I had a black (purple) eye? hah

re-arranged the apt. for the end of the transfer
and my eye again, way better now btw

motra's awesome book of mormon notes / the Hydricks!



and beautiful lake batllava (wildflowers) last wk!

this place is so bukur fare :)


traditional clothes!

tonsa pics for next wk haha bc no time  
HAVE fun and sendin my love :) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment