Sunday, October 26, 2014

two castles, one weekend

Got to go through the beautiful Orlando temple for my first time. It was great, love it there.
Also got to catch up with some old friends.
And while we're in the area....Disneyworld for one last family vacation hurrah before I leave to the other side of the world for a year and a half.
What a dream weekend!! <3
can you say BEAUTIFUL? (Inside as well!) This temple will always have a special place in my heart 

before, with my Ukraine RM brother, & dad 

Mother Dearest <3 <3 

After! With the parents 

momma & poppa bear

family! (minus my identical twin sister who is serving a mission in Belgium/Netherlands)

got to see this cutie! (& her fam :)) 

Reunited in Orlando! Tinsley and I met in Guam, when we lived there when we were five. 

& fam again! last couple days with these peeps 

Epcot! Typical awesome family vacation here we comee :) 

Little day trip to Mexico w mom! 




gotta fill the canteen! (haha statues only) 

1 comment:

  1. So you're in the MTC right now!! I know you'll have a fantastic experience! I look forward to your letters home. May God be with you Til we Meet Again!!
    Love, Aunt Mary

    ReplyDelete